If you want to change the email address associated with your Raisin Account, you can do so at any time through your Online Banking.
- Log in to your Raisin Account.
- Go to the drop-down menu under your initials.
- Visit the "Login and Security" page.
- Visit the "Login and Credentials" section.
- Click on "Edit".
- Follow the steps indicated on your screen and confirm the change by clicking on the link that will be sent to your new email address. Your new data will be updated when you insert the mTAN code that you will receive on your mobile phone.
Important: Remember that after you change your email address, you will need to log in with your new email address. All new emails sent to you will be sent to this address.
What should I do if I don't receive the email confirming the change?
If you have not received the confirmation link, you can start the process again. Before doing so, however, please check your spam folder.