Your phone number is essential to confirm any transaction you want to make through your Raisin Account using the mTAN codes that we will send you as an SMS.
If you want to change the phone number associated with your Raisin Account, you can do so at any time through your Online Banking Raisin customer area.
- Log in to your Raisin account.
- Go to the drop-down menu under your initials.
- Visit the "Login and Security" page.
- Visit the "Login and Credentials" section.
- Click on "Edit".
- Follow the steps indicated on your screen and confirm the change by entering the mTAN codes you will receive on your old and new mobile phone.
No longer have access to your old phone number?
Contact our Customer Service to change your phone number.