(If you have forgotten your password, click here).
If you want to change your password, you can do so at any time via your Online Banking:
- Log in to your Raisin Account.
- Go to the drop-down menu under your initials.
- Visit the "Login and Security" page.
- Visit the "Login and Credentials" section.
- Click on "Edit".
- Confirm the password change by entering the mTAN code that you will receive via SMS.
Note: Your new password must be between 6 and 16 characters long and should contain letters, numbers and special characters. It cannot include blank spaces. For security reasons, your new password must be different from the last 10 passwords you have used.
Tips: Avoid using your date of birth, telephone number, postcode or personal information in your passwords.