Step 1. Complete video-identification
An agent will confirm your identity via video call. Log in to your online banking system and follow the prompts. You will find two options to start the video call:
- Smartphone or tablet: downloading the IDnow app (recommended).
- Computer or laptop: make sure your computer has a webcam and microphone.
What you will need:
- Your passport (valid for at least 3 months)
- The mobile phone you indicated at registration so that you can receive a confirmation SMS.
- A stable internet connection and good light Please note: if anyone else (other than the person identifying) appears in the video, the identification will fail.
Step 2: Upload a proof of address
Please send us a copy of your proof of address either via your online banking or by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following documents are accepted - please note they must include your name and address, as provided during registration, and be no older than 3 months:
- An official government letter that includes your name and residence
- A bank statement
- A utility bill, such as electricity, gas, or a landline phone