First of all, we apologise for any inconvenience caused if your application has been rejected.
Both local laws and regulations of the bank's home country as well as their individual Know-Your-Client (KYC) policies may differ, which can lead to your application being rejected for various possible reasons.
- The partner bank has determined that your passport is not valid because it is illegible or due to other reasons.
- The personal data you provided at registration and which is therefore currently in our records does not match that of the passport provided.
- Your answers to the questions during the ordering process deviate from the parameters set by the bank and/or give rise to further questions which need answering.
- You are a politically exposed person. Some banks do not accept customers with this type of designation, as they are obliged to take stricter investigation and identification (due diligence) measures with regard to the customer.
- The additional documents provided at the partner bank’s request do not meet the bank’s requirements.
So what happens now?
In many of the examples described above, the problem can be solved by an intervention of our Customer Service. Please contact us so that we can review your options. Unless it is an unconditional rejection, you will be able to send a new application to the bank after the corresponding correction, if confirmed by our Customer Service.
When a request has been rejected, the funds are immediately made available again in your Raisin Account.